Loading...

College Life

What can I say about college life?

As I am taking the American Degree Program course and not the South Australian Matriculation, I say that college life is extremely fun and relaxing xD Why is that so? First of all, I have lesser assignments to accomplish, unlike some people who are struggling in Taylor's University College always complaining about their never ending assignments.. Pity them. Besides, I have fewer classes to attend to. I finished class at 11.30 on Monday and on friday and at 10.00 on Wednesday. Relaxing eh? I have a 3 weeks break after my finals, which indicates the end of the spring semester. So, college life isn't that bad after all. But if your college life is more relaxing than mine, don't potong my steam okay?

Anyway, I get to know a lot of people in my college, actually in the ADP block, which is located in KPD block E. To be frank with you people, the friends I made in college is definitely more than the friends I made in Kindergarten, Primary school and in Secondary school. How pathetic that is right? Right.. Let me introduce you to two of my "best" friends, they are Dickson and Ian. Dickson's a total KL boy as most of his precious and unforgettable times were spent in KL while Ian's from Kuching. But still, I believe that Ian knows the road in KL better than I do because he knows how to drive and he has friends living in KL. 3 of us were like gay partners or some people say like the 3 musketeers because we were seen everywhere, I seriously meant EVERYWHERE together. We had literally the same classes every single day as they are prospective actuarists too. But things change a little bit when Ian found himself a pretty girlfriend - Rowena a.k.a Nana. Dickson had a girlfriend too but I'm sorry to say that their relationship did not last long. I was the only one without girlfriend. Loser.

So confident of his lengzainess, always seen posing and camwhoring with whoever's phone he holds. Dickson..

Mr. Ian managed to get his dream girl as his girlfriend..Congrats xD

Other than these two friends, I made many other friends. They are Hern Ee, Paul, Ariq, Sophia, Felix, Desmond, Sha, Mid-Hat, Qing Han, Jia Liang, Bryan, Aaron, Luther, JEFFREY SIOW and so many more. I am going to introduce some of them to you but not all or else i'm going to die writing. Hern Ee is a smart boy from Catholic High and he's going to be an actuarist too. He helped me a lot in my studies and I tend to bother him too much whenever I have problems in my assignments. Sorry. Paul, the first friend I made in college. He's from Sri Hartamas school and we helped each other a lot in the Microeconomics assignments. Bryan, the most irritating person in the Whole Wide World is always insulting people. You get what I meant? He's worst than me. Qing Han transferred from Taylor's college and she's going to take a double major. Ambitious. And she said I look like her cousin. Desmond's always saying that I'm a funny guy but he's actually funnier than me. Felix is like the big brother, always caring for the younger ones it seems. And I almost forget, Sophia. She's very friendly, really friendly and she was in my group for an English social work project. I shall explain it later. Almost forget again.. Sha is always playing truant and not attending classes.. Tsk tsk.. She's always MIA and worst of all, she decided not to take the accounting 1 examination although she already paid the fees at the beginning of the semester. Wonder what she's up to..

Sophia..


Sophia and Sha posing..

Poser Dickson and Rowena!

That's the only pics I have. Aww..

0 comments:

top