Loading...

My First step into blogging...

May 5th,2008-Since my best friend started blogging, how can I lose out? Right?(yea right) Must be the burning kiasuism in me. I actually wanted to start blogging last year, but I was lazy and I hated writing so much. (C'mon.. Who loves it?)

Anyway, let me begin by briefing you on what I did after that miserable SPM. At December 15th,2007, I went to Japan with 30 other Youth Exchangee under the Lions Club Youth Exchange Program.
It was a fun experience as I get to know all kinds of people.

Kong Jiun from Terengganu and he has a PRETTY girlfriend!!! Love is blind..

More horny and desperate friends.. (Set Lee and Han Liang)..


Yong Bao, funny looking guy from Malacca. He can do all sorts of weird and "scary" facial expressions.


(Han Liang and Edward) While waiting for departure..









(Han Liang and Jun Xing) Still waiting..



Upon reaching Japan, we checked into a hotel called "Aichi Kosei Nenkin Kaikan". We were all starving by the time all the check-in procedure was done. Yet, we could not have our lunch as we had to attend an opening ceremony and orientation. After all the Japan Lions Club Youth Exchange Program's Board of Directors gave their Long-winded speeches, we were finally allowed to "feast"!

Everyone was waiting anxiously to have their lunch.

The foods in our lunch boxes LOOKED "tasty" and most of the foods are RAW!!!


After lunch, we were introduced to three types of basic Japanese culture, which are the Tea Ceremony (Sado),the Calligraphy (Shodo), and the Flower Arrangement (Kado). All these three Japanese cultures focuses mostly on patience. The Tea Ceremony was so slow and boring, as for the Calligraphy, I have nothing to say about that (because I know how to write:P) and I have not a single idea on what the Flower Arrangement was all about.

During the Tea Ceremony.. (*Yawn*)..

The Calligraphy session.. (Love it)

The culture which Malaysian guys don't have to do a single thing =)

0 comments:

top