Loading...

My 3 weeks in Japan (continued)..

There were about 100 over Youth Exchangees going to Japan last year and I was lucky to be one of them. We were broken up into groups with each group going to different parts of Japan. I was in the group heading to Nagoya. I think I was fortunate to be in the Nagoya group as there were city tour and ski classes organised for us. We toured around the city of Nagoya on the 2nd day after arriving at Japan. We went to the famous and ancient Nagoya castle and World Freshwater Fish Park. Here are some pictures of the places I went..
The entrance to the Nagoya castle..

The NAGOYA CASTLE!!! Look at the solid stoned base..

What's inside the castle..?

This looks like a fish with a dragon head.. Don't know what they call it..
Pictures of the founders of the castle.. They were famous shoguns then..
A model of the castle..
Beautiful city view from the Nagoya castle..

Then, off we go to the World Freshman Aquarium.. While we were about to reach the aquarium, we saw this..

The Eye of Japan???

Anyway, in the aquarium, there are..

ENORMOUSLY HUGE Fishes!!!

HUGE tortoises..

Electic Eel.. It can porduce more than 500 volts of electric!!! I think..

Slithering snake..

And.. Decorated aqaurium? Fishes have to celebrate Christmas too!!!

0 comments:

top