Loading...

There Goes the Break

Hello people. I believe that everyone is frustrated because time doesn't wait for us. I will be going back to college and start a very short semester, which is going to be merely one and a half months long on the coming monday. It's good to crack up my brains and work hard once again on my assignments and quizzes after being rusty for the entire three weeks of holiday break. So, I'm actually looking forward to getting back to college rather than staying at home and bore myself to death. You can say that i'm bizarre. I won't mind.

Anyway, let me tell you how I spend my holidays. Of course, surfing the Internet and chatting using Instant Messaging systems like MSN as well as playing online games (what else besides Cabal and viwawa?) are the "necessary" things for me to do during the holidays. Do you realise that these "necessary" things are radically related to computers? So, I'm being exposed to too much harmful radiation. My usual long hours usage of the computer have been greatly shortened (by parents of course). xD

I read a book about economics called "Freakonomics" recommended by my father. Try reading the book if haven't read it. It's an interesting book about how economists do analysis and research on weird weird stuff like 'why do drug dealers stay with their mothers under the same roof' etc. It will definitely be able to widen your knowledge and perspective in the economical field.

Just to let you know, I'm not a nerd. I do hang out with friends and shop at shopping malls during the weekends. xD Don't mess with me. But I seldom watch movies in cinemas and if I do, most of the time are with my friends, not with my family. So, it's no doubt that I had missed myriad nice movies. *sob sob* Who cares. I watched the latest movie (actually not the latest now), "Ironman" with my friends.

This movie is super cool. Love it so much that I won't get bored watching it many times. I really wish to own that iron suit. It's like the perfect suit ever that has so many cool gadgets and functions. Unfortunately, Tony Stark doesn't even exist. Ok, no more dreams, back to reality.

I also watched the movie - Run Papa Run with Chuan Chuen. I was totally speechless after watching that meaningless movie. What the hell. Wonder why would the director be so useless and brainless to produce such movies like that. Yet we couldn't blame everything on the director and the movie itself. Actually we were both driven by desperation to watch a movie then. xD And this Chuan Chuen was so updated that he had watched all the newly released movies. We were left with no other choice and finally made the wrong decision.

Ah Long Pte Ltd, a production of Jack Neo is a much better movie I think. The movie is quite funny because his jokes aren't that lame after all. Mr Bean is lame. He likes to include political and social jokes in his movies, which is a very effective way to attract the attention of the viewers. He also chose the right actors to portrait the accurate characteristics of the characters in the movie. So, don't miss it. I mean you already missed it unless..

0 comments:

top