Loading...

Wha’chu Say?

So the days in Drake have been mundane, almost identical to that in Malaysia. Attending classes, finishing up homework and assignments, studying for exams and quizzes, nothing none of you can’t imagine.

The obvious difference is the weather, of course. I walk shivering rather than with sweat dripping all over my face. I step on snow rather than gravelled paths. I have cold hands rather than sweaty palms. Not to mention also is the food difference. If Hubbell serves good food, I might have rice, chicken, broccoli, and sweet corns. If not, pizza is my sole and ultimate choice. If I’m lucky, I get really nice pizza with melted cheese and tasty crust. If not, I get ridiculously salty and oily pizza that made me feel like my life has been shortened by 10 years.

Aside from that awful food, I still have subs as my final option. But trust me, those subs are not very reliable. The best option is still the instant noodles from Walmart! =)

The day before Chinese New Year, I spent half of my day at Bell Center playing badminton. It was exhausting but enjoyable. I then went out with my roommates to the China Place again. This time the food wasn’t that bad. Maybe I have accustomed myself to the food here.

On the way there, I brought out my new N86 to a test. Took some night scenes of Drake, and not to my surprise, the pictures weren’t that clear. Oh well, it’s 8 megapixel but it’s not perfect. Sharp pictures can be taken during the day though. I’m satisfied with the performance of my new phone. Very!

So I celebrated Chinese New Year with an exam on a snowy day! Took some pictures on my way back to dorm. The exam was quite simple. My professor handed us some review questions last week and most of the questions from the review came out. I was told that the same thing will happen for every exam the professor gives. Free A!

I can’t wait to get back my test papers for ACTS 140! Hopefully Professor Kester could get all the papers marked by tomorrow.

Till Then! Happy Chinese New Year!

0 comments:

top