Loading...

Let It Snow!

Sorry for the delay. It was absolutely, 100%, genuinely unintentional. Okay, maybe there was a slight intention for the delay at the beginning, but I was totally preoccupied with my homework and gatherings and some kick-ass events some Drake’s clubs organized.

Last Saturday, I was at the ISA party at Stacey’s residence hall – Morehouse. I know ISA sound intimidating as it is the acronym of the infamous Internal Security Act in Malaysia. But trust me, the party organized that night was fun Fun FUN!

We had pizzas and also some lemonade for drinks. After making sure all stomachs had been satisfied, we played games!

The first game was to pass down the message, that simple. If I’m not mistaken, there were around 40 of us? We were broken down into 2 groups, the Red and the Blue. So each group made a line and the message was passed down till the last person in line. The fun part of the game was to listen to how significant the message had been altered when the last person in line was called upon to announce the message they received.

Then came the game of popping balloons. No, it’s not the game where you race among each other to inflate the balloon and then sit your big fat ass on it in order to burst the balloon. It’s the tying the balloon on one of your legs and then try to burst other people’s balloon before they pop yours game. Of course, the Blue team won because I was in the team, cheh.

After that, we were all broken up into groups of 2 and I bet everyone of you is familiar with this game. I don’t know what it’s called but it’s the game where you have to have your feet on the newspaper that was to be folded in half each time the music stopped, at all times. I teamed up with Yin Qi and we almost won. We cheated a bit but Yin Qi’s feet were never outside the newspaper! (He was piggy-backing me).

I think after that game, they figured we were exhausted and needed something cold to quench our thirst, that’s when the ice-creams came! And while I was eating the ice-cream, I played musical chairs. Yes, musical chairs. I was never good at musical chairs so I was eliminated soon enough.

The dance floor was opened after a second round of musical chairs. Didn’t dance much because my quadriceps were too exhausted from the badminton game I had before the party. How serious was it? Whenever I stand up straight, my quadriceps cramped, that serious. I had to literally keep my legs bent for 10 minutes to give the muscles some rest.

Sunday was another boring day. I had 3 back-to-back classes today, there’s nothing much to say. But it snowed today, quite heavily. Nice! =)

And yes, as promised, I’m going to post up pictures of Drake covered in white snow! Be patient.

I shall try taking pictures of snow with a different mode next time.

Till then.

0 comments:

top