Loading...

D for Daring to Dream

Would any of you ever appreciate your dreams although some of you may find it hard to recall what you dreamt of after you had awaken from the warm and comfy bed of yours?

My Dreams, as beautiful and wonderful as ever.

Dreams, my second home, my fantasy land that projects all my inner desires.

Dreams, make my day.

Dreams, provide me with indefinite confidence although they are sometimes false hopes.

Dreams, draw me closer to my loved ones.

Dreams, showed me an avenue that allows me to escape from reality.

Dreams, had inevitably fused with my life as one ever since I was born.

And ALL Dreams, will soon come to life on the day you say ‘I Do.’

Just last night, you came straight into mine with a smile on your face. You told everyone that something that we held each other tightly. That moment again will be one of those wonderful moments that would find themselves carved on the walls of my mind.

Is that what I wanted? We’ll figure that out soon.

Thanks for everything :)

Sean

0 comments:

top