Loading...

Ship of Dreams

Eager to know how we were caught in the midst of nowhere,

Looking like a desert on a day with intolerant scorching heat.

As uncertain and dubious as we were, and

In an attempt to find ourselves a shelter, we walked and walked,

Not knowing that we were pacing down an esplanade of memories.

Extemporaneously, words of concern were expressed with much sincerity,

Though, they were constantly beaten down with adamant refusal.

As helpless as I am, the only way is to protect and shelter you silently from afar.

Nine million pieces of broken glass piercing through my pounding heart was what

I felt, while watching you persevered in your efforts through obstacles of life.

Noble and amenable to kindness, your problems often reach unfathomable depth, and seeing you suffer from unbearable pains,

I decided to sacrifice every second of my life for you, to provide the wamth and comfort you needed.

Never stop waiting I shall, for your permission to bring me into your solitary life, and

Giving you the long lasting and never fading love you always yearn for. (Dreams 11)

0 comments:

top