Loading...

Changing Style

Life has been real hectic lately. I have assignments to hand in, lab reports to catch up with and a 3000 words research to do! Everything is killing me softly. But I just don't feel like doing anything. Why? I need someone to push me, to motivate me and to guide me through. Anyone.

And there's one thing about me. I'm happy with my life now. Smiling everyday, but deep down inside, I'm actually worrying about my studies. I'm slacking off!

My life has also changed slightly since the start of the semester. Actually, it's 2 weeks after the start of the semester. Less crap, less vulgarity, coming online everyday and.. can't think of more right now.

One more thing! I finally went to play frisbee with my friends after promising them that I'll join them since January, which was my first semester in HELP college. FYI I'm already in the third semester right now. I'm also starting to care for my body and I'm getting back my stamina after going for two Pick-ups on Saturday :)

Yup. That's basically it. My life.. (boring)

Yi Hui aka Sean :)

0 comments:

top