Loading...

Not so Fast!

I just came back from lunch at Kluang Station and I decided to blog a little about it.

What so special about eating out at Kluang Station?

Of course, it's ordinary for everyone to dine there, but it's a different thing if you dine at the original outlet itself :)
Yes, I'm in Kluang located in JB. Came here yesterday to visit my grandparents who are staying in Paloh, a small town 30 minutes drive away from Kluang.

So, the food at the outlet here is obviously nicer than any other outlets in KL. And the price, cheaper of course. I even saw the boss, the REAL BIG boss. Humble-looking.

Well, I'll be going back to KL on Sunday. And I'm waiting anxiously for the results! It has been delayed apparently.

ONe more Thing!!

My cute little cousin sis :)

Tata~
Signing off as the anxious Sean

0 comments:

top