Loading...

A trip to Sunway

Saturday, 2nd of August - Since we have been to One Utama, we are planning a visit to 'Egypt' today!

This morning, unlike most, we woke up late - 10 o'clock. Taking our own sweet time, we dressed ourselves up and filled our stomach with breads and cereals before departing from home. Shortly before 12 p.m., the huge lion and pyramid were in sight. We alighted from the one year old Myvi, snapped a picture and entered the shopping complex.

It's been a long time since I shopped or did anything here. Anyway, Yuka - the Japanese girl standing between me and my sister stopped by at Anna Sui, getting her nails polished with the free tester and her face made up in front of the promoter. How daring. Even I who was not the one using those free testers, standing beside her made me feel embarrassed. As you can see from the mirror, she was happily utilising those free testers on the counter. I admire her guts :)

Yuka is also one real fast shopper. She would go into a shop which has a large variety of clothes displaying and in the next minute or so she's out. If it was a rather small shop she went into, she would glance through the things on the shelves within seconds. My mother is the opposite of her. While waiting for my mother, we wandered off taking pictures randomly to kill time.

A little while later, I was already starving and my feet slightly aching - due to the lack of exercise. We then decided to have a hot bowl of pork noodles for lunch at the Esquire Kitchen. What a brilliant idea. I could see that Yuka was enjoying every single moment eating that bowl of noodles. "Oishi desu ka?" I asked, already knowing what the reply would be. "Oishi," was her instant rejoinder as she smiled back satisfyingly at me. Of course, we were contented. Yummy~~

After having all the noodles sucked and slurped into our drumming belly, we continued with our shopping. We even went outside to take some pictures of sunway lagoon. Then came snacking time when we entered a shop selling all types of candies with samples to try. Yuka tasted the sour plum and showed us this expression where we snapped it immediately. Funny~

Before we went home at 5 p.m., we sat down and ordered some coffee to quench our thirst at Toastbox! We discovered another thing then. She loves coffee very much and the toasted bread with kaya and butter was like food sent from heaven to her. She could almost finish the whole plate herself.

At night, we bought some "Yao Zha Guai" for supper. And there goes our lovely Saturday.

0 comments:

top